Dear valued customer,
As your neighborhood self storage provider, we want to let you know that we are monitoring the rapidly changing situation that the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is having on our community. As more information is learned about the virus, we will continue to implement procedures to help mitigate the impact it could have on our employees and customers.
Here are some of the steps that we have taken to protect our customers and associates:
At Our Self Storage Facilities:
- Increased the frequency of cleaning the commonly used areas such as doors, counters, keypads, etc.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning schedule for our bathrooms and providing ample supplies of soap, hand towels, and anti-bacterial hand sanitizer.
- Leaving the entrance gate open during office hours so the common keypad does not have to be used as often.
For Our Associates:
- Educated our associates about the virus and how it spreads.
- Provided tissue and hand sanitizer for their use.
- Informed them not to report to work if they are sick.
- Suspended all business air travel plans for the near future.
For Our Customers:
- Encouraged our customers to follow CDC’s suggested hygiene practices to reduce the spread of the virus.
- Encouraged our customers to pay on-line (www.sandiegoselfstorage.com) where there are no transaction fees.
- Implemented on-line rentals.
We will continue to operate in a way that balances the needs of our customers, associates and community and their safety.
Thank you for being a loyal customer.