As a student, it can be incredibly stressful and expensive when deciding what to do with your personal belongings come summer break. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could just keep your belongings at the dorm all-year-round? Well, unfortunately it doesn’t always work this way. Self-storage is a wonderful solution for those who need a temporary, safe place to store their personal belongings. We understand expenses are one of the largest burdens on any college student. So, the question is how can students save money using self-storage?
Here is how:
- Start with San Diego Self Storage’s student discount! We are proud to help with your current storage needs and understand the hassle it can be for students each year.
- Utilize San Diego Self Storage’s FREE move in truck with a qualified rental to cut moving costs!
- Find a friend that needs to store their belongings as well who would be willing to split the cost.
- Do your research and plan ahead to avoid high summer costs.
- Maximize your space by using our Unit Size Guide to determine the perfect sized unit for you. Also, our storage consultant are experts at getting you into the correct sized space.
Many students have never stored their personal belongings at a storage facility before. If this is you, don’t worry! We have award-winning storage consultants at each of our 20 facilities that are ready to help you. We encourage you to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to start exploring your options. Our phone number is 858-617-0631. We look forward to serving you and we are proud to support our local students!